The articles in this category annotate the concepts defined in the EProcurement Ontology.
- All entries mirror the concepts in the Ontology.
- Some entries may have meaning and use outside the Procurement context. This is disambiguated with a context section.
- Some standard terms and concepts that are defined e.g. in the dcterms ontology are excluded.
- Concepts that are exclusively aggregation classes without distinctive meaning are not included.
- Procurement Terms are organized in a table according the applicable phase.